The Ten Steps to Wellness Protocol
The ten vital steps to wellness, which are found in all natural healing disciplines, encompass what is commonly known as the "Triad of Health":
Structural: Spinal alignment and muscle balance
Nutritional: Biochemical balance
The ten steps are:
1. Re-establish structural integrity, the foundation of health.
2. Rebalance electromagnetics.
3. Reset the adrenals and the general adaptive syndrome (GAS).
4. Replenish nutrition for organs, glands and or system weakness.
5. Restore immune function in the body.
6. Replace enzymes to aid digestion, assimilation and elimination.
7. Restore proper bowel flora to optimize colon function.
8. Reprogram the body for any allergy sensitivities.
9. Release aberrant emotional patterns and limiting beliefs systems.
10. Remove heavy metals and other toxins from the body.
DISCLAIMER: No individuals, including those under our active care, should use the information, resources or tools contained within to self-diagnose or self-treat any health-related condition. Diagnosis and treatment of all health conditions should only be performed by your doctor of chiropractic or other licensed health care professional.
This web site is the creation of Spectrum Web Design, 2524 Bonnie Brook Drive Stockton CA 95207-1304
(209) 473-8423 (800) 506-5866 Questions about this site: Email JFAlward@aol.com. For further information, please visit our website at SpectrumWebsites.com.